Since 1987, freedom has been our most important goal. We have helped thousands find freedom by providing professional bail bonds services. When someone you love is in jail, you want the help of Statewide Bail Bonds.
We can help you just as we have provided aid to thousands of people with release from jail. We are one largest and most trusted bail bond company in California. Not only can we get your loved one out of jail as quickly as possible, we can also offer payment plans and options that will make financing much easier for you.
Our Company’s Mission and Goals
Statewide Bail Bonds has a simple mission: to provide our valued clients with fast, professional and confidential bail services. We believe that the right to bail is one that is fundamental to our justice system, and we believe that all individuals are innocent until they are proven guilty. We believe that everyone has the right to a fair trial and to be represented by an attorney.
As a company, we have the goal of treating each of our clients with respect. Statewide Bail Bonds professionals understand that bailing a loved one out of jail can be very stressful. We try to make sure that the process is as hassle-free and easy as possible for you by handling all of the responsibilities of procuring your loved one’s release.
About Statewide Bail Bonds
Statewide Bail Bonds has happily served all of California, including the areas of Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego. We have built our reputation on fast and friendly service, and we promise to provide this to everyone we help.
Statewide Bail Bonds employs an experienced and highly-trained staff who will work quickly to secure the release of your friend or loved one. We offer a complete range of services, including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Bail Bonds Service – We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you.
- Easy Payment Plans – California Bail Bonds Store offers easy payment plans to fit your budget.
- Optional Collateral –Statewide Bail Bonds does not always require collateral. We make that determination depending on the situation.
- Any Jail, Any Court – Statewide Bail Bonds can serve clients anywhere in California.
- Se Habla Español
Is There Anything Statewide Bail Bonds Cannot Do?
Though Statewide Bail Bonds offers many services, we cannot:
- Give you legal advice
- Refer any attorneys or give attorneys your information
- Give money to anyone for referring business to us
- Negotiate a bail bond prior to the commission of a crime
If your loved one or friend needs help securing bail, call Statewide Bail Bonds at 877-793-2245 right away!
How to Utilize Statewide Bail Bonds
Simply provide us with information and we will quickly locate and secure the release of your loved one. We ask that you provide us with two important pieces of information that will help us with this endeavor, including:
- Detainee and Arrest Information –Your loved one’s name, birth date and the jail where he or she is being held.
- Payment Information – Payment for bail bond services can be made by cash, credit card, check, money order or by setting up a payment plan.
Statewide Bail Bonds can complete required forms electronically and handle the paperwork required to get your loved one released. This will speed up the process and get your loved one home faster than if you have to fill out paperwork yourself.
Call Statewide Bail Bonds at 877-793-2245 to secure the release of your loved one from jail as soon as possible!