Finding yourself trying to bail a friend or loved one out of jail is frightening and stressful, but at Statewide Bail Bonds we can help. We can offer you the help of a trained, compassionate staff whose goal is to get your loved one out of jail as quickly as possible. We take a hands-on approach so that you will have what you need to get your loved one out of jail rapidly and bring your family back together. We walk you through the bail bond process step-by-step and make sure everything goes smoothly.
Call Statewide Bail Bonds at 877-793-2245 to get your loved one out of jail as quickly as possible!
Statewide Bail Bonds
We offer you the help of professional bondsmen who are highly trained, experienced and friendly. Our services include all of the following:
- 24-Hour Emergency Bail Bonds. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year. There is never a time that we cannot get your loved one out of jail!
- Easy Payment Plans. We are able to offer you a wide variety of payment options so that you will have an easy time financing your loved one’s bail. You can choose from Statewide Bail Bonds payment plans or pay by cash, check or credit card.
- Optional Collateral. Many bail bonds services require collateral, but Statewide Bail Bonds can sometimes work out plans that do not include collateral or find alternative financing methods.
- Any Jail, Any Court. No matter where in California your loved one is being held, we can help.
- Se HablaEspañol
Is There Anything Statewide Bail Bonds Cannot Do?
Though there is not much Statewide Bail Bonds cannot do, there are a few limitations of which you should be aware. At Statewide Bail Bonds, we cannot:
- Provide legal advice
- Refer clients to an attorney
- Deposit any money on behalf of the defendant for referring business
- Take bribes
- Negotiate a bail bond prior to the crime taking place
Call Statewide Bail Bonds at 877-793-2245 to secure the release of your friend or loved one from jail!
Why Choose Statewide Bail Bonds?
Statewide Bail Bonds has served communities throughout the state since 1987. Our staff is ready to help you with your bail bonds requirements at any time and in any location. We offer FREE consultations to explain the bail bond process and the things you need to know in order to get a loved one out of jail.
Once you provide us with the arrest information, name and birth date of your loved one as well as your payment information, we will take over and handle all the paperwork and pay all of the fees associated with the bail bonds process.
What Are Bail Bond Fees?
Statewide Bail Bonds offers help throughout California, 24/7. Please call us at (877) 793-2245 to discuss fees and requirements.
Statewide Bail Bonds offers you fast, friendly and professional service that meets your most important goal: getting your loved one out of jail quickly with as little stress as possible.
Call Statewide Bail Bonds at 877-793-2245 to secure the release of your loved one from any California jail.