06 Feb Tips for when you get pulled over: remain calm!
Tips for when you get pulled over: remain calm!
You’re driving along, singing along to your radio, and all of a sudden you see a cop following you with their sirens on. Maybe you know why they are pulling you over, maybe you don’t. Either way, it gets you nervous and annoyed. Thinking about the situation, yeah you can easily tell yourself what to do and say calmly. But actually being in the situation you can forget things and mumble. And only when you drive away do you think, “dang, I should have done so and so or said this and that.” Here are tips Los Angeles Bail Bonds Store suggests in the event you are getting pulled over:
- Remain calm. Don’t give the officer any more suspicion or reason to suspect something odd.
- Pull over in a safe place as quickly as possible.
- Turn off your car and turn on the inside light.
- Roll your window down part way when the officer approaches your door.
- Keep your hands on the wheel where the officer can see them.
- Present your license, registration, and insurance when the officer asks for it.
You and any passengers have the right to remain silent. We hope you have nothing to hide from the law and just got pulled over for speeding or not making a full stop or a brake light is broken. But if the situation escalates and you need to be bailed out of jail, let us step in and help you out. Call Los Angeles Bail Bonds Store at 877-793-2245 to get the paperwork started. With our expertise and professionalism, we will get you out within a few hours.