01 Apr What A Bail Agent Can And Cannot Do
What A Bail Agent Can And Cannot Do
A bail agent cannot:
- Offer legal advice
- Get bail lowered
- Refer to you to an attorney
- Accept bribes
- Deposit any money towards a defendant for referring business and additional clients
A bail agent can do one main thing: bail you out of jail with a bail bond which you, or any friends or family, can pay off with an affordable payment plan. However, under this “one main thing” that your bail agent can do, there is a list of “sub-things” they can help with as well:
- Customize your payment plan according to your financial situation.
- Stay with you through the entire bail bonds process.
- Keep you up to date on payments, and be available to you 24/7.
Bail agents honestly become some of the closest confidants during these ordeals. Oakdale Bail Bonds Store promises confidentiality and quickness to get you through this situation, but in a timely, clean, and professional manner. Oakdale Bail Bonds Store will also make sure the entire bail bonds process runs as smoothly as possible – there is no room for mistakes!