23 Jun What Happens After You Post Bail
What Happens After You Post Bail
Los Angeles Bail Bonds Store has bailed you out of jail and now you’re anxiously and nervously waiting the day you have to appear in court. What do you do in the interim to prepare yourself? Read up on proper court etiquette.
- Do not chew gum.
- Dress professionally.
- Try to leave restless and disruptive children at home.
- Arrive early.
- Only speak when you are asked to.
- Stand straight and speak clearly.
- When asked a yes or no answer, speak “yes” or “no,” do not shake your head.
- Refer to the judge as “Your Honor.”
- Do not grow angry and argumentative.
You resent your actions that led you to this compromising situation and you are truly sorry for those who have been affected by your actions. Just by showing off your court etiquette, you are already on track to proving to others and the community you will improve your behavior.
You can contact Los Angeles at 877-793-2245.