06 Dec All The Costs Of A DUI
Posted at 03:13h in Bail Bond Articles, Bail Bond News, Bail Bond Store Process, Bail Bonds in Hollywood, Bail Bonds Law
Unless you work for the police, the DMV, or a car insurance company, it’s likely you don’t know how extensive the costs can be for even a first-offense DUI point. Please be aware of these expenses:
- Fines: this can be a few hundred to a thousand dollars.
- Bail or a bail bond: this can be a few hundred dollars.
- Lawyers: if you hire a private lawyer, this can cost you a few thousand.
- Towing and storage of your vehicle: your car will be impounded, which will cost quite a few hundred dollars.
- Car insurance: Your car insurance will increase. Short-term, it may seem like only minor increases, but long-term, it can amount to tens of thousands of dollars.
- License reinstatement: There will be small fee (usually $100).
- Damages: if applicable this includes any damages made to your vehicle or another person’s property, or public property. This will certainly be in the thousands.
- Medical attention: again, if applicable, you would have to get a medical evaluation if you were in an accident while driving while intoxicated. On top of that, you may be responsible for any third party medical expenses. Expect thousands.
- Lawsuits: if applicable, a third party may file a lawsuit against you seeking money for damages. Expect thousands (to say the least).
Obviously every DUI case will vary. Each defendant will have different fines, fees, and damages to pay. Some may even face jail time. But before anyone gets to that point, there is still time to bail out of jail to at least enjoy some of your own time. Los Angeles Bail Bonds Store Store is the bail bond company to contact.
Contact Los Angeles Bail Bonds Services today!
Please visit us at Fast Bail Bonds Store Now or call 323-261-2611.
Los Angeles Bail Bonds the fastest, most-affordable and flexible bail company in California!